Kepstan® PEKK resins
for Injection Molding and Extrusion
Kepstan® PEKK is a versatile material that can be used in many traditional thermoplastic processes such as injection molding and extrusion. The material properties offer ultra-high performance for the most extreme environments, including high temperature and demanding mechanical requirements.
Kepstan® PEKK maintains its high tensile strength at elevated temperatures over 150°C.
Kepstan® PEKK retains a high tensile modulus at extreme temperatures up to 165°C.
Kepstan® PEKK exhibits a regular and controlled wear rate even at high temperatures and above its Tg (165°C).
Compatible with Traditional Processing Methods
Stock Shapes Extrusion:
- Long residence time and pressure leads to high crystallinity
- Can be machined into gears, seals, and complex geometries
- High crystallinity process
- Quick turn-around for manufacturing
- Can be done from Kepstan® PEKK pellets
- Fast manufacturing for higher volume production
- Good crystallization - retains excellent properties
Chemical and Barrier Properties