The platform allows the user to select the ideal 3D printing material based upon a proprietary algorithmic selection tool and to order parts online from Arkema’s trusted suppliers – all with just a few clicks.
Arkema is a pioneering leader in advanced sustainable materials designed for additive manufacturing
Included in the high-performance materials portfolio are Arkema’s leading ranges of bio-based Rilsan® Polyamide 11, Pebax® thermoplastic elastomers, Kynar® PVDF, and Kepstan® PEKK. The list of materials is expected to grow in the future.
The platform is accessible for free and the steps are simple and straightforward:
- The user securely uploads their part information
- The tool selects the optimal material and provides printability analysis
- The customer generates a real-time price quote and confirms an order to the selected part manufacturer.
The benefits of this user-friendly online platform are significant:
- Faster identification and qualification of parts for Additive Manufacturing use cases
- Faster order-to-production timelines with automated price-quoting
- A centralized communication channel to improve transparency and share production and shipping updates
"Arkema's mission is to open up and unlock additive manufacturing possibilities thanks to a large portfolio of high-end materials. This portfolio, coupled with 3YOURMIND's algorithms, empowers engineers to determine which material is best suited for their application and order the part needed from a network of qualified suppliers in just a few clicks." says 3YOURMIND managing director Bas DE JONG.
Our mission is to facilitate the easy adoption of end-to-end 3D printing technology with advanced and bio-circular materials. Easy3D is a new milestone that will provide end users with digital access to our expertise in advanced materials for 3D printing as well as an optimized supply chain option.”