With hardness designed for uniform pressure, Rilsan® fine powder coatings are suitable for Printing roller and Rollers in textile, pharmaceutical and food industries.
- Exceptional wear resistance
- Hardness designed for uniform pressure
- Smooth surface finish and low friction
- High resistance to inks and solvents
- Machining suitability, dimensional stability
Rilsan® PA11 coatings offer exceptional abrasion resistance for the most demanding applications.
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Corrosion and cleaning agents resistance
- Thermal and chemical resistance, including inertness to oils
- Durable with high impact resistance
- Low friction coefficient (smooth)
- Good UV and weathering resistance
Rilsan® PA11 coatings extend the life of mining equipment by protecting from abrasion and impact.
- Conveyor rollers
- Haul truck beds
- Rotary drum driers
- Mine carts
- Dewatering Components
Rilsan® Fine Powder Grades for the Mining Industry
- Rilsan® T Black 7450 AC – Dipping (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)
- Rilsan® T White 1488 AC – Dipping (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)
- Rilsan® T Grey 5161 MAC – Dipping (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)
- Rilsan® BLACK RDP 15-10 FB – Dipping (Datasheet - US Units) (Datasheet - SI Units)